12.14.2011

Review: The Ascended by Tiffany King


The Ascended (The Saving Angles #3)
(COMING OUT TOMORROW: DECEMBER 15th)
Author: Tiffany King


My Review:

Meant To Be (Book 1)
Bare with me on this review.  It is kind of hard talking about this book without revealing spoilers from the other 2 books: Meant to Be and Forgotten Souls.

Let's just say I was a little nervous about this book considering the extremely dramatic cliffhanger that Forgotten Souls ended with.  Oh my goodness this was one of the books I beat my head up against the wall until I got my hands on it! Thank goodness Tiff sent me an ARC! I might have died from the brain damage!  I was so super duper excited to receive this book. I was fangirl screaming all over the place, and Tiffany did not disappoint!  The Ascended was a worthy sequel to the other books, and a fabulous conclusion to the series!

I think my favorite part of the book (that I can tell y'all about) is that Tiffany added her made up language in this book.  If you follow Tiffany on twitter (@AuthorTiffany), you have seen most of these words: hecklebee and holy crow bear.  It was so much fun seeing her in the book through this.

I also really now LOVE the title and cover now that I know what "Ascended" is, and I'm not  going to tell you because that would ruin the purpose of EVERYTHING!

Like I said before there isn't much more I can say without spoiling stuff!  SO I guess what you need to know is if you have started this series your going to love what Tiffany has done with this last book, and if you haven't started this series you need to!

Forgotten Souls  (Book 2)
I'm a little sad it's over, but I can't wait to see what Tiffany King is going to come up with next.

ALSO there is a blog hop going on right now!!! There are some awesome prizes to go with it so check it out!!! (click on the button in the left sidebar)
AND don't forget to come back to My Pathway to Books on December 17th because The Ascended is stopping by my blog!!! with an awesome interview of Tiffany :D

Haven't Started this series yet? Don't Fret! Just click on the Captions under Meant to Be and Forgotten Souls to go to the goodreads page!

4 Stars

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Love the cover of The Ascended! I really adore it, like a lot! I haven't heard of the series, but it sounds quite interesting!! Thank you for sharing it!! Happy reading okie??

    See you around! ^_^

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was bitter sweet to read this book I boo hoo'd like a baby at the end lol love tiffany king

    ReplyDelete