12.14.2012

Life Update

Hey wonderful followers that I love!
I just wanted to update y'all on my life.
First of all I just completed my first semester at UGA! It's really exciting and worth the awful finals week that I finished.
Secondly I came home right after finals and visited all my friends and family that I hadn't seen in months.
I only had a week to do this because...
tomorrow/later today I'm having surgery :(
I wanted to tell y'all this because I don't know how long I will be completely out of it while I'm recovering or how much I will be able to post in the next few weeks. 
I will be back on it when the pain is bearable and I'm hoping that I won't be in too much pain that I wont be able to be on twitter/facebook, so I'm sure you will still be able to find me there.

Love you guys and see you on the flip side :) 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery! Don' t rush getting back online. Rest is important. :)

    ReplyDelete