5.04.2013

Update on UtopYA Reading Challenge


I haven't posted about the UtopYA Reading Challenge in quite awhile so I thought I would do so now!  

For those of you participating, you've got a little less than 2 months to get all those books in! If you don't remember what you signed-up for HERE is the list of participants!

I thought I would start off by updating you all on where I am in the challenge.  I feel like I have read more than this (and I probably have but can't find them right now) but so far I have 15 books read!

Never Let You Fall by Michele G. Miller
No Attachments by Tiffany King
Jaded by Mercy Amare
Jordyn by Tiffany King
Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates
How It Rolls by Lila Felix
Shattered Edge by A.M. Hargrove
Up to Me by M. Leighton
You Got Me by Mercy Amare
Make it Last by Bethany Lopez
I Choose You by Bethany Lopez
Trust In You by Bethany Lopez
Purgatory Reign by L.M. Preston
Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines
On the Plus Side by Tabatha Vargo

Okay so obviously I need a little paranormal balance in here!  That's what I'm going to be working on in the next two months!

Do you recommend any UtopYA books from the list that are a NEED read?

Just a reminder HERE is the goodreads list of all the UtopYA authors (this isn't the official reading list this is the reading list I put together of authors attending, exhibiting, and the panelists)

AND probably one of the most important question of this post.  I'm planning on grabbing a book or two from one of the UtopYA authors to giveaway here on the blog.  What books would y'all like me to bring back to giveaway?

Participants I would love to hear what you have read in the last few months!  Please let me know in the comments or do a blog post about it and link it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful
    job. I really loved what you had to say, and more
    than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    Here is my homepage :: car insurance comparison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess! Here's what I read so far for my UtopYA reading challenge.
    UtopYA 2013 Reading Challenge

    Please bring back any books by Chelsea Fine or Jessica Sorensen. I love their books! Especially the Archers of Avalon and Ella & Micha's :))

    ReplyDelete